The Leonardtown Business Association and the Commissioners of Leonardtown welcome you to join us from 5-8 PM for shopping, dinner, drinks and dessert on First Friday, December 3rd, 2021!
Restaurants will be open for dining both inside and outside and also for convenient order pick-ups/ take-out. Many shops, stores, and galleries will also be open late for extended hours.
- Arts-related businesses will be open including St. Mary’s County Arts Council Gallery & Gift Shop, New View Fiber Works, Crazy for Ewe, Board & Brush Leonardtown, Wine & Design, Craft Guild Shop, and others.
- Fenwick St. Used Books & Music – open late, come shop from a wide variety of books and music!
- The Good Earth Natural Foods Co. will be open from 10 AM to 7 PM offering a brand new holiday smoothie!
- North End Gallery – open from 11 AM to 8 PM featuring their new art show “Resilience” w/ a special Art & Wine reception from 5-8 PM!
- Old Jail Museum – will be hosting free tours from 12 PM to 7 PM, the Leonardtown Visitors Center is also located at the museum.
- Port of Leonardtown Winery – live music w/ Justin Allen from 5:30 to 8:30 PM
- Shepherd’s Old Field Market will be offering a variety of shopping opportunities from over 70 different stores and services, their new ice cream shop The Salted Scoop will be open also! Be sure to visit the Brudergarten while you are there!
- The Yellow Line – First Friday Art Projects!
Make it an overnight stay at The Inn at Leonardtown, newly renovated and located in Downtown!
Check the “Leonardtown First Fridays” Facebook page for details about specific events in Downtown and beyond as there are too many to list here, we look forward to seeing you on December 3rd!
Contact info: email Jen Stotler at email@example.com or call (301) 247-7611. #LeonardtownFF
A note of appreciation to the Town of Leonardtown, the Commissioners of Leonardtown, LBA business members, the SoMar Drummers, the First Friday volunteers, and Platinum Sponsors (Berskshire Hathaway/ McNelis Group Properties, The County Times, Leonardtown Chevy Buick GMC, Marrick Homes, Quality Built Homes, and Visit St. Mary’s) who all helped to make this yet another wonderful community event!