The Leonardtown Business Association and the Commissioners of Leonardtown welcome you to join us from 5-8 PM for shopping, dinner, drinks and dessert on First Friday, February 4th, 2022!
Restaurants will be open for dining both inside and outside and also for convenient order pick-ups/ take-out. Many shops, stores, and galleries will also be open late for extended hours.
- Arts-related businesses will be open including: New View Fiber Works, Crazy for Ewe, Board & Brush Leonardtown, Wine & Design, Craft Guild Shop, and others.
- Above Par Golf & Entertainment – virtual simulators, special events, and more!
- Antoinette’s Garden – Gourmet Coffee & Wine Cafe, open late on First Fridays! Check their FB page for special events.
- Escape Rooms Southern Maryland – a fun event for First Friday, see their website to book your spot!
- Fenwick St. Used Books & Music – open late, come shop from a wide variety of books and music!
- The Good Earth Natural Foods Co. – open from 10 AM to 6 PM offering in-house specials, smoothies made to order, and more!
- Heritage Chocolates – handcrafted chocolates, gelatos, and more!
- North End Gallery – open for their annual Invitational Show that will enliven the front gallery rooms with all new work!
- Old Jail Museum – will be hosting free tours from 12 PM to 7 PM, the Leonardtown Visitors Center is also located at the museum.
- Port of Leonardtown Winery – live music and more! See their website for details.
- Quality Street Kitchen & Catering – First Friday Wine Tastings!
- The Rex – check their FB page for updates!
- Social Coffeehouse – Coffee, Espresso, Cocktails & more! Check their FB page for news about First Friday happenings!
- Shepherd’s Old Field Market will be offering a variety of shopping opportunities from over 80 different stores and services. Be sure to visit the Brudergarten while you are there!
- Spice Studio – check their website for today’s class schedule!
- St. Mary’s County Arts Council – Opening Reception from 5 to 8 PM for a photography show featuring the winning photos from the 1st Annual Leonardtown Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest: A Day in the Life of Small Town America
- The Yellow Line – First Friday Art Projects!
Make it an overnight stay at The Inn at Leonardtown, newly renovated and located in Downtown!
Check the “Leonardtown First Fridays” Facebook page for details about specific events in Downtown and beyond as there are too many to list here, we look forward to seeing you on February 4th.
Also check out Visit Leonardtown MD for a full list of local businesses and restaurants!
Contact info: email Jen Stotler at email@example.com or call (301) 247-7611. #LeonardtownFF
A note of appreciation to the Town of Leonardtown, the Commissioners of Leonardtown, LBA business members, the First Friday volunteers, and Platinum Sponsors (Berskshire Hathaway/ McNelis Group Properties, The County Times, Leonardtown Chevy Buick GMC, Marrick Homes, Quality Built Homes, and Visit St. Mary’s) who all helped to make this yet another wonderful community event!
Please check w/ individual businesses re: closures in the case of inclement weather and for COVID-19 policies. Best efforts are given for accuracies of info above however at times plans may change, please contact the listed businesses directly with any specific questions.
(If you are a Leonardtown business and would like your info added to these monthly listings please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.)