Bring your family and friends out for a special evening from 5-8 PM on March 5th, 2021! There will be one-day only specials offered at participating shops and restaurants, Open Studios & Workshops at the art studios, Opening Receptions at the galleries, and much more.
Featured specials include:
- Shepherd’s Old Field Market will be open offering a variety of shopping opportunities from nearly 70 different stores and services.
- Live music at the Port of Leonardtown Winery including Barrel Wine Tasting w/ winemaker Lauren Zimmerman and food truck
- Artists Reception at the North End Gallery for their “Annual Invitational Show”
- The Old Jail Museum will be hosting free tours from 12-4 and 5-7 PM.
- Arts-related businesses will be open including the St. Mary’s County Arts Council Gallery & Gift Shop will be open as well as New View Fiber Works, Fenwick St. Used Books & Music, Crazy for Ewe, Board & Brush Leonardtown, Wine & Design, and others, too many to list here!
Shops and restaurants will be open late for dining, desserts, and dancing at some locations! There will always be something for everyone of all ages and interests!
Check the Leonardtown First Fridays Facebook page for details about specific events in Downtown, Midtown, and Uptown as they are announced, we look forward to seeing you on March 5th!
Also be sure to check out www.VisitLeonardtownMD.com for a comprehensive listing of shops and restaurants, please contact desired locations for specific hours, COVID-19 safety guidelines, and event info.
A huge note of appreciation to the Town of Leonardtown, the St. Mary’s County Commissioners, Leonardtown Business Association (LBA) members, and the First Friday volunteers for their assistance with these events.
We are especially appreciative of the support from our LBA Platinum Sponsors (Leonardtown Chevy Buick GMC, Marrick Homes, Quality Built Homes, The County Times, & Visit St. Mary’s) who all have contributed to make First Fridays a wonderful community event! #LeonardtownFF #VisitLeonardtown